The Global Engineering Services Division crafts and engineers a sustainable future with world class technical expertise. Our interdisciplinary, global, committed teams serve the BASF businesses to grow with our customers, products and markets. We add value by delivering competitive execution of investments. On construction sites across the globe, we deliver safe and reliable solutions to build and keep BASF assets operating at top performance. In doing so, we continuously improve and drive digital transformation.
From the first idea for a new production plant to its commissioning, our unit Large Capital Projects Europe is a partner of the divisions in the planning and realization of investment projects.
- In the BASF team, you work closely with suppliers and contractors on the planning of chemical plants, so they can be operational on the agreed date and within the approved budget.
- In pursuing the project objectives, you coordinate diverse activities and assist in strategic considerations for the execution of the project.
- You will get to know the complex process of plant planning, become familiar with engineering tools and develop a competence in various chemical technologies.
- degree in process engineering or chemical engineering
- several years of professional experience in the design of plants
- knowledge and skills in preparing facility and plant concepts as well as in project management
- team-oriented and innovative way of working
- excellent communication skills in German and English
- International assignments where you will build networks and experience different cultures.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Your contribution to a sustainable future because sustainability lies at the heart of everything we do and is a driver of growth.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- This role can be performed either part-time or full-time.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Darleen Griesert, Tel.:+49 30 2005-58701
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.