Are you a process engineer with knowledge of automated systems and looking for a long-term stable position that holds technically interesting project work and long term career progression?
Amazing opportunity available for an experienced process engineer looking to become part of a close knit but large business known for its staff retention and it’s modern, fast-moving environment!
Established for over 35 years, our client is a world leading plastics manufacturer that is renowned for working with some of the globes leading brands. Focused on modernising and investing in new machinery, they are looking for an experienced process engineer who can help them drive the business forward.
You will initially join the business to undergo on job training where you will be supported by a friendly and experienced team. Once up to speed, you will be key in the process and continuous improvements of machinery, robotics, and automation as well as the refurbishment of old tools and machinery (Injection moulding). Working a day shift, this role holds long term stability within a technically interesting environment.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global leading business offering a long term stable and supportive career in a company that truly cares for its employees.
* Process engineer
* Flexible Day shift (Monday to Friday)
* Plastics manufacturing environment (Injection Moulding)
* Process and continuous improvements (Old and new machinery)
* Automated Systems
* Communicating improvements and new processes to the rest of the business
* Working within a close knit but experienced process engineering team
* HNC qualified (As a minimum)
* From a plastics background
* Good knowledge of automated systems
* Strong continuous improvements background
* Comfortable with speaking up within a pier group.
* Driving license
* Looking for a long-term stable career within a world leading business.
Job Ref: RTR93292