This position will focus on the compounding and molding process. Processing engineers perform a variety of technical and mechanical duties in the processing team and be responsible for equipment operation & maintenance and process optimization.
- Strictly comply the Dupont safety policy and operate the assigned machines safely, efficiently and reliably according to recommended operating guidelines
- Preliminary on-line inspection to ensure that product meet the quality requirement
- Complete daily processing record input timely
- Performs root cause analysis and works towards resolutions
- Optimize the polymer processing condition and improve the potential capacity
- Keep responsible working area clear and tidy to meet the housekeeping requirement
- Finish the routine equipment maintenance work according to the SOP
- Education: Bachelor Degree Required.
- Experience: At least 2 years of polymer processing experience in engineering plastics industry, like compounding or molding.
- Preference: Well understanding on equipment maintenance is preferred.
- Interpersonal Skills: Customer oriented, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Languages: competent in English is a plus.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.