We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, as well as a global and regional research and development hub in Shanghai, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry. BASF posted sales of approximately €8.5 billion in 2020 to customers in Greater China and employed 8,948 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
- Assist process & asset Manager to proceed assigned process activities to ensure the timely production in quality and quantity, to ensure cost efficiency and effectiveness as well as process safety
- According to process technical information, establish operation manuals / procedures and keep the manuals / procedures up to date, according to original POM.
- Introduce new product/ new process in a timely and cost efficient with R& D, Product Management and process development department.
- Monitor the production process control, e.g., process parameter.
- Study production, quality control, maintenance, and operational records, communicate with day/shift supervisors to analyze causes of nonconformity with product specification, and/or other production problems.
- Coordinate with mechanical /E&I engineer to solve process problem (do troubleshooting)
- Optimize operation procedures to overcome operating problems and improve product quality.
- To make DCS graphics configuration, prepare commissioning procedures.
- Management of Lab trials
- Support EHS manager to develop safety, health, environment protection standards /rules of the plant
- Safety review for all of MOC and Project
- Track MOC quality and progress as MOC coordinator.
- QM system and ISO system with QM manager
- Ensure the objectives and operating procedure of QM system being implemented in the whole process management.
- Works with production manager to ensure high production quality and react quality deviation ( i.e. out of specification , NCM etc.) to eliminate root causes
- Consolidate and compile and update operation manual, SOP, BOM, routing etc
- Update product/RM technical documents i.e. specification, test plan, product technical information, MSDS, SA, etc.
- Be responsible for management of process related confidential documents
- Other tasks as defined in related company procedure and assigned by the direct supervisor
- Education: at least Bachelor’s in chemical engineering, chemical process or industrial catalysis. Industrial catalysis is preferred
- Working Experience: More than 3 years’ experience in Chemical plant production, at least 2 years’ experience in management of chemical process.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Analytical skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft office tools
- Familiar with ISO9001, SHE review ，RCMS,