22 Jul, 2021
Oil & Gas
Petrochemicals & Refining
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for Process Engineer
- Be part of the process design team on assigned project
- Carry out process design work and related activities as assigned on project
- Prepare the process deliverables such as PFDs, P&IDs and Equipment Process Data Sheet as assigned in project
- Supervise the work of subordinates as assigned in accordance with the Project organization
- Assist other disciplines in accordance with Project requirements
- Participate in design review meetings in accordance with Project requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
- Min 3 years’ experience in process engineering design in Petrochemical, Refinery, Oil & Gas or Offshore sectors
- Minimum Level I Professional Chemical Engineering License
- Experience in major refining projects would be beneficial e.g. CDU /VDU/ ARU/ SWS, etc.
- Proven ability to coordinate process teams
- Experience in developing H&MB, PFD's, P&ID's, MSD's and process equipment / instrument datasheets
- Experience in Relief and Blowdown calculations
- Strong experience in Process Simulation (HYSIS / ASPEN / PROII)
- Process study experience would be beneficial
- HAZop / SIL experience (chairman or attendee)
- Process control capability beneficial e.g. Process Control Philosophy, Cause and Effects
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.