Senior Process Engineer
· Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering from a recognized university.
· At least relevant years of relevant upstream oil and gas industry experience.
· Exposure to all stages of the offshore oil & gas project life cycle and to operating assets is essential.
· Proven experience in working with engineering contractors.
· Good sense of team spirit leadership, strong interpersonal & soft communication skills. Fluent in English – Both spoken and written.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.