Senior Process Engineer
- Ensure project is compliant with governing rules, regulations and standards
- Quality check of engineering done by engineering contractor and follow-up of interfaces between different contractors
- Contribute in HAZOP, HAZID and risk reviews
- Develop operational procedures for project
- Evaluate, develop and quality check of internal and external modification projects
- Perform engineering evaluation of process systems, e.g. sizing of equipment, debottlenecking, performance analysis
- Field allocation and nominal oil and gas export correction factors
- Are a team player.
- Are Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed and Respectful.
- Manage to deal with uncertainty, ambiguity and able to prioritize workload and task.
- Have good engineering competence with experience with subsea projects.
- Understanding how data can be made available, interpreted, visualized and used as a basis for various recommendations and decisions.
- Able to organize, collaborate, and motivate others to complete tasks and reach shared goals.
- Have good communication skills.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.