- Technical responsibility for process systems and barriers (e.g. PS5, PS8, PS12) for plants in operation.
- Initiation and follow-up of maintenance activities and modification projects.
- Process engineering competence.
- Experience from projects, modifications and design of process systems.
- Knowledge of applicable technical standards and process engineering tools such as Unisim.
- Familiar with technical barriers and requirements for safe operation.
Stavanger (following other locations are also acceptable: Bergen/Sandsli, Stjørdal, Harstad)
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.