Senior Process Engineer
- You will work as a Senior Process Engineer/System Responsible Engineer within main process and/or utility systems with focus on process system design.
- Tasks include:
- Process simulations
- Process calculations (e.g. line sizing)
- Process datasheets
- Presentation of the system in design reviews, HAZOP
- Co-ordination towards other disciplines
- Input to technical reports as study/FEED report, system description etc.
- MSc or BSc with required experience
- Min. 5 years working experience within FEED and EPC
- Working experience with Greenfield or Brownfield projects on NCS or Norwegian onshore O&G facilities
- Detail knowledge in NCS requirements (NORSOK, Ptil/PSA) and Equinor requirements
- Working experience as a System Responsible Engineer for main process and/or utility systems
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
- Communicate well in English – both oral and in writing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.