Process Discipline Lead / Senior Process Engineer
- Lead the process discipline in a project.
- Being able to perform your own calculations and simulations.
- Follow up contractors performing studies or detail engineering.
- Deliver process competence in the total value chain and integration towards existing infrastructure
– Secure integrity and consistent system engineering across project battery limits according to design basis.
- The projects can be run in Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger or Bergen, and some business travel must be expected.
- Extensive knowledge within Company governing documentation
- Experience with engineering contractors
- High focus on HSE, ethics and Company values
- Ability to understand the value chain and project totality
- Well developed teambuilding, co-operational- and communication abilities
- Structured, systematic and target driven with well defined goals
- Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work ‘across’ all areas in the project
- Ability to work independently, handle responsibility and periodically high work loads
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.