06 Jul, 2021
£30,000 - £38,000 yearly
Michael Page Engineering Jobs
About Our Client
Located in Barnsley, South Yorkshire my client is a large manufacturing and production business who employ over 300 people on site. They are now in the market for a highly driven, Process Engineer to join the forward thinking, engineering team based in South Yorkshire. Applicants will ideally be from a manufacturing, process or chemical background, with the ability to drive change.
As the Process Engineer you will report directly into the Engineering Manager responsible for the development and introduction of process logging and metrology systems for existing processes. You will be challenged in the delivery of project management of new process improvement projects which enhancing the on site production capability.
Other Duties Include:
- To embrace and participate in the Work Safe Health and Safety programme.
- Ensuring process meets functional safety standards required.
- Conversion of metrology data to show carbon emissions to comply with legal requirements.
- Investigate and deliver OEE improvements and support the sites CI approach.
- Provide technical and process engineering support for all Operation areas.
- Conduct downtime, availability and scrap analysis on production plant.
- Manage the energy reporting process and oversee external verification audits.
- Represent the company on energy matters at British Confederation events.
- Understanding of functional safety management system and responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Process Engineer position you will have experience within a similar position gained across a manufacturing, production or chemical industry.
- Qualification within Engineering, Process or Chemical.
- Methodical approach to problem solving.
- IT literate with an excellent practical knowledge of office suit.
- A keen interest in own development showing a positive can-do attitude with energy and drive.
What's on Offer
Please apply for more information, Salary Bracket £30,000 to £38,000.
Quote job ref
+44 114 263 6028