We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and well being expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
We make real what matters.
- You should have Knowledge of Continuous Integration, config management tools and processes. Knowledge of Jazz SCM environment is preferred.
- You should have Basic C#.net developer environment exposure.
- You should have done Test automation implementation in a Safe Agile Development environment.
- You are required to have good automation and Scripting skills.
- You should be able to deep dive in problem statements and existing solutions.
- Candidate should have to Interfaces with Switzerland and Chicago System test teams.
- You should have self drive to learn new tools and technologies candidates are preferred.
What you need to make real what matter
- Do you have and engineering degree? With 1- 3 years of demonstrable experience in Manual/Automation Testing
- You should have experience in testing of Building Automation Applications.
- You must have Understanding of desktop, UI, API and web application testing technologies.
- Your Role requires Experience with test automation and test management tools.
- Hands-on experience in specifying, establishing and managing test environments and test data for load and functional automation projects.
- We will prefer candidates with Hands on Experience with installers and WiX Framework.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.