- As a process engineer in the ISC Project management group, you will collaborate with global central engineering for complex projects and would be capable of managing more straightforward capital projects.
- After project closure, you would be the local on-site process engineer for process discipline expertise, troubleshooting, process continuous improvement, etc.
- You will interact very closely not only with site operations, but with project, process safety, and the process development group in the execution of the responsibilities of this position.
- To suceed in this role, you will need to work collaboratively with personnel from process, technology, engineering, and operations, to translate technical requirements and product development plans into tactical options and actions.
- As a process engineering resource, the incumbent will also actively mentor and train less experienced operations resources tp ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best practices, while sharing subject matter expertise, as necessary.
- And it is also required to support the assssment of process safety through DHR and OPHR activities. It is also required to be responsible for teaching and mentoring less experienced engineers in supporting functions to ensure that technology history, key insights and lessons learned are captured.
- And you must be responsovie to requests for help and explanations of process technology.
Who You Are:
- BS in Chemical Engineering required (higher level degree is a plus)
- Combined experince in operations and process design of chemical process over 10 years.
- Good leadership, organizational, computer, and interpersonal skills combined with good communications skills (written and verbal).
- Experience and knowledge in the technologhy and/or operation of systems used in the manufacture, purification, filling and storage of Electronics materials is preferred.
- A working knowledge and experience of Electronics requirements for materials, packaging, products, and processes is a plus.
- Formal trainining and experience with Six Sigma processes and continuous improvement tools is a plus.
- Computer literate and experienced in MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team envitonment and communicate effectively with team members and project managers.
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for Electronics Materials production is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.