DuPont is currently looking for a Process Engineer F/M to work on our chemical production site based in Dordrecht.
As a Process Engineer within the Delrin® Chemical plant in Dordrecht you have the opportunity to work together with the whole Delrin® team to maintain and improve the plant, as well as working on the sustainability journey of this product. This is a complex, BRZO plant, requiring the highest standards of process and Environmental safety, therefore we are looking for someone who already has some manufacturing experience in a complex, high hazard plant.
• Provide process, materials, and/or equipment engineering technical expertise in a technology area to manufacturing operations to maintain production performance or restore process capability when the product or standard process is no longer safe, stable, predictable or in control.
• Participate in the Process Safety Management team, improving process safety through participation in PHA reviews and Root cause Failure analysis (RCFA)
• Work in diverse teams, develop improved process instrumentation and control strategies, process safety, yields, capacity and uptime performance.
• Serve as first response to plant technical issues and assists in trouble shooting process or equipment issues.
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in a technical engineering subject (chemical/process engineering), Master degree is preferred.
- Preference for a minimum of 3 years of experience in the field
- Preference for six sigma greenbelt certification
- Experience in using continuous improvement tools (Lean, 6S, 5S, etc)
• We are looking for a proactive and solution focused engineer with a passion for improvement
• Structural and analytical, capable of root cause analysis and data driven
• Can deal with complexity in a fast moving environment
• An effective communicator working in diverse teams
• Excellent Dutch and English skills
Location : Dordrecht
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Equality is one of our guiding principles. Respect for people is intrinsic to our culture and an unshakable part of our Code of Conduct. We are recognised for this by our peers, our customers, our employees and independent organisations. We therefore actively encourage applications from all diversity groups.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.