An opportunity for a Senior Process Engineer has arisen to join the process team in Birchwood, Warrington.
This role has been deemed inside of IR35 so would require the successful candidate to work on either a PAYE or Umbrella basis.
The opportunity is for a period of 12 Months initially.
The main role responsibilities will include;
* Ensuring that procedures, codes and standards are correctly identified and applied to engineering and technical activities.
* Producing calculations, analyses, drawings, models, design base documentation and technical reports and supervising trainee staff in production of same.
* Supervising designers in the production of drawings and engineering models.
* Producing Technical Scopes of Work.
* Producing technical specifications, assessing tender returns and providing technical support to those packages throughout the design, construction, installation, commissioning, operation and decommissioning phases of the project to ensure that the Design Intent is maintained.
* Carrying out design risk assessments.
* Reviewing design changes.
* Assessing concessions and technical queries.
* Raising design quality plans for single discipline work packages.
* Preparing designs for hazard identification and HAZOP studies.
* Ensuring that adequate Reviewing, Verifying & Approval is undertaken on all their deliverables.
Role Qualifications & Requirements
* Engineering or Science degree qualified