DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Process Engineer II, Clean/Pack to be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
- Lead with the investigation of customer complaints and product non-conformances.
- Play a key role in developing and implementing processes for Orthopaedics cleaning and packaging operations.
- Lead and participate on multi-functional teams concentrating on developing new processes in support of product launches.
- Lead on the purchase of new capital equipment.
- Provide process engineering support to Operations.
- Ensure compliance with all FDA, ISO, quality, safety and environmental regulations.
- Initiate and lead process and product improvement projects.
- Coordinate development and validation activities for manufacturing processes.
- Develop manufacturing specifications, bills, routes and travelers in support of new and existing products.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience is required.
- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) is required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is required.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to function in a team based manufacturing environment.
- The ability to collaborate with all levels of management in a cross-functional team environment is required.
- Experience with manufacturing in a Clean Room environment is preferred.
- Experience in a Medical Device and/or regulated work environment is preferred.
- Process validation experience is preferred
- Experience with cleaning and/or packaging operations preferred
- Experience with Passivation and Clean Line processes preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Process Excellence/Six Sigma tools and methodologies preferred.
This position is based in Raynham MA, and requires up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.