Our production department, Filling Freeze Dry, produces sterile freeze-dried medicines. We are responsible for aseptic filling, freeze-drying and sealing of the vials or AOVs. Production strives for the highest degree of operational excellence in all steps.
As a process engineer you monitor the efficiency, quality and uniformity of the production process within the department. You are responsible for the support, validation and implementation of new products on existing filling lines.
We strongly believe in team work! That is why the tasks below are typical for the Process Engineer, but the final result of the team is above all else.
- You are responsible for the validation of new products and improvements on existing filling lines: validation documentation, follow-up of production, training of operators
- You are communicative and you keep a good overview of all tasks. You coordinate the implementations and monitor that predetermined due dates are achieved
- You identify and analyze bottlenecks, quality and return losses. For this you work closely with the production operators and all departments involved
- You proactively monitor the quality of the process thanks to your critical eye
- You independently conduct research into (quality) problems and propose the necessary solutions.
- You are responsible for drawing up and maintaining procedures and organizing and giving training to operators
- Level of Study: Civil Engineer, Bio Engineer, Industrial Engineer
- Good planning and insightful capacities with a strong interest in production technology and processes.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent social and communication skills
- You work in an organized and accurate manner
- Hands on mentality
- Stress resistant
Nice to have
- Experience in a similar position
- Experience in a GMP environment
- Open-ended contract with numerous fringe benefits
- A culture of entrepreneurship and innovation
- High investment rhythm
- A highly motivated team in which you will end up