We currently have for our client, a pharmaceutical company from Kiel, looking for a freelance
Process Engineer (m / f / d)
- Collaboration with cross-functional team to achieve overall project goals
- Sub-project overall responsibility for the implementation of a new aseptic pharmaceutical production line for compounding, filling, assembly and packaging in the existing building. (Finished products for trade)
- Liaise with and oversee multiple design partners and equipment suppliers from manufacture to installation and qualification
- Development, construction and installation of a new pharmaceutical production line for aseptic production
- Installation in accordance with established and new processes to meet all customer and internal requirements
- Recommend new ideas and techniques to ensure project success
- Prioritizing and developing projects based on critical needs
- Ensuring compliance with company and industry standards.
- Completed engineering degree (mechanical engineering, metallurgy or chemistry preferred), or related degrees or equivalent experience;
- Experience as an engineer in process development, technology transfer and the manufacturing environment;
- Experience with process design and statistical process control
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.