BioPharma Engineering provides Project Management and Engineering Design Services to the Pharmaceutical and Life Science Sectors. As a company we specialize in the design and delivery of process-driven projects up to €100 million in capital value.
Due to continued growth and expansion we are seeking to hire a Principal Process Engineer. This is an exclusive opportunity to join our BPE team as a Lead Engineer.
If you are an experienced, driven, talented individual who wants to accelerate your engineering career , drive change , design innovation and be a trusted advisor to the worlds tops top tier pharmaceutical companies then this is your chance reach your full potential and grow with us.
- Development of designs from concept through to detailed design and Construction.
- Management and co-ordination of process projects including design and design optimization.
- Responsible for all project process deliverables, liaising with other multi discipline leads on process issues and leading team of process engineers.
- Develop URS, FRS, P&ID’s, and other project and process drawings and documentation.
- Assure the content of the design is in accordance with all codes and standards, policies and guidelines.
- Mentor and manage junior / intermediate level engineers
- Process Design reviews, check and sign off
- Development and maintenance of project specification, enquiry packages and P&ID drawings.
- Design and specification of equipment and systems to current regulations and design standards.
- Client and vendor interface, liaison and management.
- Selection / liaison with Suppliers for both standard and bespoke equipment
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
- You will have at least 10+ years demonstrable pharmaceutical design office experience.
- You will be suitably qualified and will have a recognized third level degree in chemical process engineering and already have proven your ability to successfully manage the delivery of process designs for pharmaceutical projects.
- You will be energetic and dynamic with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills to operate within a project delivery environment.
The successful candidate
will have an opportunity to gain excellent experience with the potential for personal growth and career advancement in a team oriented and supportive work environment.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible Working & Remote Working within Ireland
- Attractive Relocation Package if applicable
- ISPE / IChemE Membership
- Tailored Training and Development plan
- A Plan for Long Term career progression
The key to our continued success in providing professional engineering services is the quality of our people. We employ the best and we invest significantly in their training and development. As a member of the BioPharma Engineering team, we will help you to grow and develop your career to its full potential. We have opportunities in engineering and many other areas, both in our multi-disciplinary design office and on site-positions and we are committed to matching your career expectations with a job that is challenging and rewarding.