11 May, 2021
Wood Plc is looking for a Process Engineer for Milan office.
Under the supervision of a Process Coordinator, he / she:
- will carry out process calculations, simulations, heat & material balances, process flow diagrams and specifications, in agreement with the process standards and the applicable norms
- will interact with the other engineering disciplines as necessary to prepare the process deliverables
- will contribute as requested to the development / preparation of standardized tools and procedures
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Italian mother tongue
- Fluent in English
- Excellent technical background
- Good knowledge of process simulators (e.g. Hysis)
- Attitude to team work
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.