The DuPont Electronic Polymers plant is seeking a highly motivated Senior Process Engineer. The DEP site is located in Dayton, OH. This site is part of a growth business providing materials to the semiconductor market.
The Senior Process Engineer will:
- Champion compliance with Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements
- Keep process technology documentation evergreen
- Lead improvement projects to increase process capacity and reliability, improve product quality, increase yields, and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Assist in scale up of new products
- Assist operations and maintenance in troubleshooting, root cause analysis, and problem solving
- Provide basic data and technical support for capital projects;
- Develop and drive implementation of long term improvement plans and
- Mentor other engineers, operators, and mechanics
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- 8 years of manufacturing experience
- Application of Process Safety Management (PSM) requirements
- Ability to champion change in a manufacturing environment
- Data driven decision making; root cause failure analysis
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-initiative, a motivated self-starter than can work independently
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and a high volume workload with shifting and competing responsibilities
- Demonstrated strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Capital project management experience
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.