Your duties and responsibilities:
- As a Process Engineer you are a member of the Process Technology Group that supports the chemical production process in all its aspects. This includes: safety, environment, quality and productivity.
- You are responsible for a very varied range of tasks regarding project realization.
- You will investigate malfunctions or problems and make proposals for continuous improvement.
- You make creative proposals for fundamental process changes in which you develop processes for new products if the market demands them.
- Finally, you are actively involved in project work: you work closely with other engineers (mechanical, electrical, reliability, etc ...) and production and maintenance personnel to realize projects from initiation to start.
- Master of Science in Engineering (specialization in chemical or mechanical engineering) or Bio-engineering (specialization in chemistry or catalytic technology).
- Both experienced engineers (3-5 years) and graduates are welcome.
- You have a driven team spirit, a strong curiosity and a passion for chemical processes.You have a great drive and ambition to realize excellent projects where you take the initiative again and again to bring these projects to a successful conclusion.
- You have a pragmatic and no-nonsense approach, you are open to feedback, you have excellent communication skills and you have the necessary leadership skills for those who want to grow.
- Experience / interest in operational excellence and Lean / Six Sigma is a plus.
- Finally, you have a good knowledge of Dutch and English
What can Bayer offer you?
- At Bayer, you will have the opportunity to be part of a culture that values the passion of our employees to innovate and empower them to change.
- A challenging position with an attractive salary including meal vouchers, laptop and iPhone
- Extra vacation days
- A group insurance with a defined contribution plan / pension plan, life insurance and disability plan, hospitalization insurance and dental plan.
- An inspiring working environment with professional and committed colleagues
- A successful innovative organization
- International career opportunities
- Challenges and career opportunities
Send your CV and motivation letter by clicking on the "application" button! If you have any questions, please contact Julie Raymaekers (email@example.com) or +323 568 50 52