You will be progressed through different assignments that will allow you to contribute at your peak and realize your maximum potential over different stages in your career. Engineers in P&G work on cutting-edge technologies with multi-disciplinary teams across the Company. If you enjoy contributing to a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself, you'll love P&G manufacturing!
Responsibilities of the role
• Lead technical projects in P&G Manufacturing site.
• Fully responsible for Line performance at lowest cost and highest efficiency.
• Develop, design and partner with Engineering Team for new machine set-up and standardization.
• Control & analyze the Process Line for continuous improvement.
What we offer you
• Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
• Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
• You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
• You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
• You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Competitive salary and benefits program