Johnson Matthey excels in sustainable technology. We use our scientific know-how to create innovative products that play a crucial part in reducing harmful emissions and improving air quality, helping our customers meet legislative requirements globally. As a supplier of one third of catalysts into the automotive industry around the world, we are playing our part in creating a future for tomorrow.
For our manufacturing facility in Gliwice, we are actively recruiting for a Process Engineer to join NPI Team, at Johnson Matthey Poland.
- Industrialization of new product by setting of process parameters and preparation of production process;
- Being a part of project core team;
- Setting product recipes in WRMS;
- Setting process parameters on production line;
- Specifying tooling needs and commissioning of new tooling;
- Specifying all CAPEX needs that are necessary for product industrialization;
- Commissioning of equipment delivered by CAPEX Project Team;
- Collect data from regional structures that are necessary for product industrialization;
- Taking a part in MFA meetings as a local expert in production process;
- Taking a part in APQP meetings and closing all actions assigned to this functions;
- Providing technical feedback to regional technology development group regarding potential improvements and risks;
- Contributing in close out phase to optimize process parameters to achieve desirable process capability
- Working on long term actions for process improvement;
- Cooperation with continuous department and production process control engineers in problems solving and process improvements;
- Prepare reports on process preparation status;
- Actively participate in collaboration meetings, GEMBA meetings, problem solving meetings, process improvement initiatives, etc.;
- Report in project to Project Manager;
- Report to Process Supervisor and liaise with Projects and Industrialization Manager to ensure the targets and priorities are being met.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- BSc in technical science, Chemical would be preferable;
- Min. 2 years of experience as process engineer;
- Min. 2 years in manufacturing environment would be preferable;
- Proficiency in use of IT Programs (Excel advance knowledge incl. Visual Basic);
- Detailed oriented, communication and problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in Polish and English language (reading / speaking / writing).
What we offer:
- Labour-law employment;
- Work in international environment with highly qualified specialists;
- Development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Positive and friendly atmosphere;
- Private Medical Care, Multisport Package, Life Insurance, Employee Pension Scheme (PPE).