A senior technical role, responsible to provide system related scientific solutions to customer problems, furthering our competitive positioning.
- Implementation product support for tangential flow filtration, chromatography, mixers, automation platform, analytical software, etc. at customer site.
- Facility start-up activities i.e., training, first run support, technical troubleshooting, etc.
- Confirm soundness of sizing, process parameters, engineering estimates, design review, technical review.
- Carry out reviews/audits to examine process sequence, operation protocol, design parameters; Troubleshoot field application related issues
- In-house hydromechanics engineering study and modelling with scientific approach.
- Technical consultation, both remote and on-site for facility, equipment and process.
- Coordinate project related activities and communicate project status and updates to all relevant parties on critical projects.
- Cooperate closely with Sales team, System design and Customer Application.
- Conduct in-house/on-site training seminars for biopharmaceutical companies on different subjects
- Ensures close collaboration with other China BioP team members to drive BioP success, e.g. Sales and Customer Application Nodes.
- Be an acknowledged scientific expert in system or automation application in BioProcessing.
- Ensures connection with global network and implementing them in China.
- Be open and exhibit a desire to develop. Pro-actively interact with manager to propose areas for development and improvement.
Who you are:
- Phd or master’s degree is required: Biochemical Engineering, Automation or related engineering disciplines.
- Being familiar with GMP biomanufacturing downstream or upstream process, experience in automation platform is preferred.
- Able to set priorities and assume ownership of critical projects development activities until completion.
- Position requires a sound knowledge of the principles and application of engineering fundamentals coupled with a hands-on, practical sensibility of engineering design.
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) experience is preferred.
- Presentation skills, computer skills and communication skills.
- Good command of English, both oral and written.
- Willingness to travel.
Functional Area: Engineering & Skilled Trade
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!