As project lead or stakeholder, your main fields of action are:
- Managing activities for new product introduction for Aubonne’s site
- Managing lifecycle projects to ensure the continuity of commercial products supply.
- CAPEX projects participation in collaboration with local Engineering
This job will require the realization of activities such as (non-exhaustive list):
- Writing of URS, Validation Plans, Protocols, Reports
- Creation of Change Controls
- Establishment of projects GANTT chart
- Organization and execution of process and shipping validations
- Lead/participation in risk analysis (process, equipment, CCP)
In this position, you will be involved in internal collaborations with supply operation units (packaging, logistic, planning), other departments (e.g. FDF, Technical Services), Quality Unit & Regulatory.
This role also offers you the opportunity to collaborate with external partners as suppliers, subcontractors, global functions (CHD, SNO, GRA, MLT leaders) and other group' sites.
Who you are:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or medically related fields
- Experience in international pharmaceutical companies
- Experience in validation is a plus
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical business, Good Manufacturing practices (GMP) and Health Authorities requirements
- Good knowledge of packaging processes
- Strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively and constructively with all functions
- Good project management skills
- Experience in medical devices is a plus
- Fluent in French and in English (written and spoken)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!