- Supervises and directs the day to day workload and tasks for a team of IA Operations Technicians. Defines priorities and allocates resources to meet customer and business requirements in conjunction with the IA Planning function.
- Develops performance and development goals for the IA Team. Ensures team KPIs are in full alignment with Global CCM Design Operations Team KPIs and the Program Management function.
- Supports staff through effective leadership and coaching. Instills a culture of empowerment and engagement. Works with staff to develop their skills and expertise while ensuring performance meets required standards through regular direct communication and performance management.
- Accountable for achieving the successful manufacture of new and modified IA products. Products include custom Liquid Media, Dry Powder Media, and sterile solutions.
- Reviews all batch documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborates with TechOps and Quality teams to investigate and resolve customer complaints.
- Shares manufacturing expertise with internal manufacturing and TechOps teams, highlighting RM variations, product abnormalities and spec setting during scale up process.
- Participates in the Quality Review Board as needed on behalf of the IA Operation
- Supports Implementation of new processes through creation of work instructions.
- Identifies additional resources needed for the successful manufacturing of LM and DPM.
- Collaborates globally on reporting of results and supports a harmonized approach for KPI development across regions / sites.
- Ensures operating procedures and manufacturing documents for IA team are relevant, up to date, and globally harmonized with other IA manufacturing sites.
- Serves as a technical resource on the site manufacturing and MRP systems.
- May collaborate with Design Project Managers and Product Design Engineers on specific complex projects as needed to achieve success and meet delivery commitments.
- Collaborate across sites / regions and with the CCM Design Program Management function to ensure processes remain harmonized and improvements are employed globally.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!