- As a site process engineer in Banwol operation team, you will collaborate with global central engineering (PM-OT) for complex projects and would be capable of managing more straightforward Capital projects.
- After project closure, you would be the local on-site process engineer for process discipline expertise, troubleshooting, process continuous improvement, etc.
- You will interact very closely not only with site operation but also with project, process safety and process development group in the execution of the responsibilities of this position.
- To succeed in this role, you will need to work collaboratively with personnel from process, technology, engineering, and operations to translate technical requirements and product development plans into tactical options and actions.
- As a process engineer resource, the incumbent will also actively mentor and train less experienced operation resources to ensure consistency in evaluation and implementation of best operation practices, while procuring subject matter expertise, as necessary.
- And it is also required to support the assessment of process plant safety via DHR and OPHR activities. It is also required to be responsible for teaching and mentoring less experienced engineers in supporting functions to ensure that technology history, key insights and lessons are captured.
- And you must be responsive to requests for help and explanations of process technology.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior
Who you are:
- BS in Chemical Engineering required (higher level degree a plus)
- Combined experience in operation and process design of chemical process over 10yrs.
- Good leadership, organizational, computer and interpersonal skills combined with good communications skills (written and verbal) in English a must.
- Experience and knowledge in the technology and/or operation of systems used in the manufacture, purification, filling and storage of Electronics preferred.
- A working knowledge and experience of Electronics requirements for materials, packaging, products, and processes a plus.
- Formal training and experience with six sigma processes and continuous improvement tools a plus
- Computer literate and experienced in the use of SKM Power Tools, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Able to work within a matrix engineering team environment and communicate effectively with teams members, project managers and customers.
- Professional experience with manufacturing processes, as well as knowledge of materials of construction for Electronics Materials production is a plus.
•보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
•지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
•(The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!