24 Mar, 2021
Biochemicals / Pharmaceuticals
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently looking for a Pharma Process Engineer. The candidate reports to the Head of Pharma Process department and is accountable to perform design activities in project work team according to Company time / quality / budget / safety targets, as well as Customer targets.
- Design of pharmaceutical GMP plants, developing user requirements, layout, mass / energy balance, equipment size, P&ID's, functional specifications, etc
- Interface with Customers and Suppliers.
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Chemical Engineering MSc
- General knowledge of functional / mechanical features of process equipment of typical chemical and pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably, general knowledge of technologies for healthcare / lifescience industry, such as: clean / sterile environment; handling / containment of micro-organisms in bio-pharmaceutical industry; purification techniques of process biological materials
- Competence in using simulation software such as SuperPro, SchedulePro, Hysis, or similar ones
- Fluency in English, in Italian and, possibly, in German
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.