24 Mar, 2021
Oil & Gas
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Principal Process Control Engineer
- Responsible for the development of Process Control requirements for projects which includes Control and Operating Philosophy, Cause and Effects charts, Process Control Narratives, Sequencial Control, Control Function, Interlock Function, Software Test Procedure, DCS Interlock Function Drawing, SIS Interlock Function Drawing and general control requirements
- Co - ordination and progress of process control applications design for one or more projects, as assigned
- Liaise with Suppliers’ representatives and other departments on all matters relating to process control applications design for assigned projects
- Interaction with a client, specifically with regard to providing consultancy after the contract award, in assessing or assisting in the definition of process control user requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Chemical Engineering degree (Licensed Engineer status is beneficial)
- Minimum 15 years experiences as Process Control Engineer
- A good amount of experience within a contractor, operator, consultancy or other relevant organization
- A self - motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proof of work on approved technical investigation projects and computer programs
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Refer this job to a friend
Join the Talent Community
Interested in working for Wood? Take the first step today by joining our talent community. By joining the community, your chances of matching to the right role are increased, as our recruiters search the community daily to match open positions with member profiles.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.