Head of Process Engineering - 12 months renewable Contract
Responsible for providing process support to MP projects by carrying out process studies as required, maintaining consistency between the start-up philosophies of the different projects, ensuring a smooth transition at handover between the PMT and the operations team, and overseeing the production performance test. Ensures that the Project’s requirements for all process engineering deliverables are fully executed by the engineering Contractor per project schedule.
· Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably Chemical Engineering)
· 20+ years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major capital projects
· Experience with Gas Processing licensor technology (Acid gas Treatment, NGL recovery, LNG liquefaction, Sulfur recovery)
· Experience with flow assurance issues on gas/condensate fields (hydrates and corrosion inhibition, transient simulations) and integrated offshore/gas plant start-up
· Experience with Combined Cycle Power Plant design and operations
· Demonstrated ability and sensitivity to work with people from variety of cultural backgrounds
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.