Having a manufacturing process that is fully disposable, brings a high dependency on the quality and supply of the single-use items. Project Boost is initiated to take up the challenge for security of supply in strategies of dual sourcing, and portfolio simplification. As manufacturing specialist SUT-dual sourcing, you will be responsible for the technical support on the project Boost. It will include gathering system and hardware details, set-up a URS for SUT items, lead prototype testing , review documents, align procedures and implementation lead for VLF manufacturing. For this, you will highly collaborate with others in the CoE, and take part in the SUT team of CoE. You will gain and support ongoing production with ad hoc issues on single-use, and you will align with the SUT team what best strategy to drive for alignment of project boost.
- Bachelor’s degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education).
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in a biotechnology or biopharmaceutical industry environment.
- Demonstrable organizational capacities, such as clear alignment, planning and priority setting.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Good command of English and Dutch in word and writing.
- Process knowledge on cell culture, bioreactors, virus propagation and/or downstream processing.
- Experience with cGMP environment and EHSS standards is required.
- Lean certified Green Belt.
- Enthusiastic Team player, flexible, “Can do” attitude, critical and proactive.
- Stress resistant: Remains calm and exudes calm to the environment, even in complex situations.
- Analytical ability and dealing with complexity: Interpret facts, makes connections between multiple signals, searches for the root cause. Identifies obstacles for the medium term.
- Practical technical understanding and conceptual thinking.
- Innovative: Continuous innovation of the work processes and working environment.
- Strategic thinking: setting frameworks and goals and translating the departmental vision from the Business Cascade.
- Collaboration and communication: Build solid, productive relationships inside and outside the department. Takes good care of stakeholder management.
- Decision making: Can make timely decisions within set frameworks.
- Flexible in working acute troubleshooting with beeper from home (nights and weekends by circulation schedule).
- Credo: Applies an example function in your own behavior and stimulates this behavior and attitude.