At Johnson & Johnson, the world's largest healthcare company, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of human health.
Diversity and inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than one billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all job openings at the world's largest healthcare company.
When you join Johnson & Johnson, your next move could be our next discovery.
Johnson & Johnson is the largest and most far-reaching healthcare company in the world. We are producing life-changing advancements for our patients and consumers every day, and have done so for the past 130 years. The combination of new technologies and experience allows incredible things to happen.
Our vision is to be the best health and wellness organization in its class, leveraging business strategy to deliver competitive advantages and create value for the consumer, customer, and J&J. As part of one of the largest and most diverse healthcare companies in the world, our brands leverage world-class scientific capabilities and research tools to provide consumers around the world with innovative medicines for skin, babies and essential skin solutions. Health.
You deserve to work in a place where you feel good and welcome.
We are hiring the best talent for the Manufacturing Process Engineer II position that will be located in San Cristóbal, Dominican Republic.
Participate in the design of optimal processes and improve existing processes according to the requirements of quality, cost, delivery and efficiency in order to ensure compliance with operational goals.
• Identify and implement corrective and preventive measures to respond to observations from Internal / Corporate / Regulatory Audits.
• Execute the action plans identified to address customer complaints related to manufacturing operations.
• Provide support in the Design of Experiments, Validations and Re-validations associated with changes in processes, introduction of new products or equipment, modifications to existing equipment.
• Conduct investigations related to CAPAS and Non-Conforming.
• Evaluate / implement changes to process specifications when required by Validations and Engineering
• Implement changes / improvements to processes in order to improve quality, productivity and optimize the use of materials.
• Evaluate the introduction of new technologies / equipment in order to achieve continuous improvement of current processes.
• Develop process documentation and training materials for new processes, materials, and equipment.
• Analyze new processes and equipment in order to achieve continuous improvement in existing methods.
• Communicate and monitor the results of process metrics (Scrap, MUV) and quality; and implement corrective actions, as applicable.
- Industrial Engineer or related areas Certification in Management of
- Six Sigma Certification Projects (Preferable)
- 3 - 5 years experience in areas related to the field of work, preferably in regulated industry Advanced command of the English language