Group Process Engineer
Vacancy Group Process Engineer
This is an exciting and challenging role as Group Process Engineer in a top class Food multinational, where you will give support to all European factories and will find yourself part of an exciting journey where investments and technology will become the game changer for the business. Thanks for reading on, do you have experience with commissioning and process design (P&ID’s), knowledge on food / confectionary / chocolate technologies, problem solving, generating process documentation, understanding process control systems,… then this might be the perfect role and company for you!
Who are we?
Our Food International client is a leading confectionery company in the Nordic region and The Netherlands. And specialized in manufacturing and marketing confectionery, chocolate products, nuts, pastilles, chewing gum and pick & mix concepts. In total, their products are sold in more than 50 markets worldwide.
The Supply Chain division is responsible for production, purchasing, planning, logistics, quality, technology and safety. They have 8 factories: in Sweden, the Netherlands, Belgium, Slovakia and Ireland. All in all, our client produces about 120.000 tonnes of confectionery and is constantly striving for continuous improvements trough Lean and Value Engineering.
As Group Process Engineer you are responsible for leading process optimization studies, capturing and sharing best practices in all sites. It is in your responsibility to provide support to the plants and to create the technology bridge between Innovation, Value Engineering and CAPEX departments.
You will also lead process feasibility and design studies to confirm existing and future capabilities, providing process support to CAPEX projects from the process design stage to process commissioning and process documentation.
As Group Process Engineer your main responsibilities are:
- Executing process optimization studies, identifying and capturing best practices, and generating process documentation (process specifications).
- Supporting factory teams via troubleshooting methodology.
- Transferring process related knowledge to the local teams.
- Identifying new technologies and equipment, validating them and by that contributing to more reliable and stable processes, aiming for standardization across all Cloetta sites.
- Supporting CAPEX projects, leading the process design and process commissioning phases.
- Cooperating with other engineering teams, Quality & Food safety teams, Health & Safety and Environment teams, Operational Excellence team, Value Engineering Teams and Innovation teams to assure best process implementation and process standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical/Process Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process / food industry
- Solid Project management skills
- GMP knowledge
- Hygenic design knowledge
- Knowledge of process control systems
- Fluent in business English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Amount of international travel 40-80% (depending where you live, because you need to visit the above mentioned plants 3 days a week. 1 day meetings in for example the Netherlands and 1 day working from home.)
- Intellectual power
- Strong drive for results, able to take responsibility, work independent
- Good communication skills with ability to manage feedback both upwards and downwards, written and spoken
- Proactive, taking initiatives, ownership
- Passion for improving, and proactive nature
- Analytical, Creative & Flexible
- Real team player
- Open attitude towards continuous improvement
- Good planning & organizing skills
- Good stakeholder management
Apply for Group Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly