Chase & Holland are looking for a Process Engineer to work for this well-known Gainsborough business. It’s a permanent full-time role and will suit logical problem solver who has excellent mathematical, analytical and hands on practical skills.
Process Engineer Responsibilities:
· Work with the Production Manager to maintain and improve efficiency of Production Processes, without compromising quality
· Route Cause Analysis of process & quality issues within the production environment.
· Work with the Maintenance Manager to implement new machinery & upgrades.
· Work with IT, Maintenance and Production machinery issues.
· Perform a lead role in Process improvement projects in co-operation with the Quality, Production and Maintenance departments Key Requirements and Preferences:
· Ideally educated to degree level in a relevant subject or alternatively possess the technical knowledge and experience from carrying out a similar role.
· Excellent mathematical and statistical analysis skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills In return you’ll receive:
· The chance to work for a reputable and popular business
· A good benefits package and envious working environment
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Process Engineer opportunity, click ‘apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces