• 37.5 hr week, half day Friday
• Life Insurance
• Private Health
• Bonus to 15%
Process Engineer with strong experience in tender and process design to join this growing global firm implementing thermo and combustion products. With a sound grounding in engineering or numerate subject (e.g. physics, chemical, electronics, mechanical, mathematics) the engineering Process Engineer will have a minimum 3yrs commercial experience in a similar environment. The Process Engineer will champion the product across a wide, global, technical audience. Strong influencer with ability to communicate well is very important to the successful applicant.
Job Functions include:
• Lead process engineering from initial concept studies through to design & delivery
• Work with sales, bid, design, development and implementation engineering teams to help implement process solutions
• Meet with clients after taking initial enquiry to help identify solutions and process design
• Work with client engineering teams in designing solutions
• Included in the process with be having a handle on costing, delivery and commissioning - so commercial expertise critical
• Liaison with internal departments & external departments (our international teams in Asia)
• Documentation, requirements capture, procedures and risk assessments
• Report to the head of department and where necessary help with strategy, budget and supply
• Sales cycle are from 6mths - 18mths, depending on complexity of delivery
• Keep up to date with documentation and contracts • Solve complex engineering problems associated with the product - so excellent analytical skills and strength with numeracy is really important
• Some travel to the USA and Europe will be required & fully expensed. Requirements:
• Degree education in engineering / science / physics / chemical / electronics / mechanical / mathematics discipline
• Min 3yrs commercial experience
• Evidence of first class documentation skills and abilities
• Experience of leading Process engineering projects
• Excellent written and presentation skills.
• Report writing and ability to grasp tech specs
• CAD experience (need to have basic proficiency)
• Excellent problem solving skills in a complex engineering environment Further education such as masters or PhD useful but not essential.
This would suit a bright and ambitious individual with sound communication skills. This is fantastic opportunity for a global outfit.