Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for supporting the production department to implement and develop new processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will support the Production Department in order to implement/develop new processes and product lines as well as optimising current processes.
2. You will be responsible for continuously improving both efficiency and effectiveness of process equipment, manufacturing processes and supporting systems.
3. As the Process Engineer you will also be tasked with leading commissioning, qualification and validation activities.
4. You will lead transfers of the new processes/products into internal production facilities and external Contract Manufacturing Organisations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in process chemistry and technical transfers.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with commissioning, qualification and validation activities.
Key Words: Chemistry / Engineer / Chemical Engineer / Process / Process Chemistry / Scale Up / Tech Transfer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.