Production Engineer - Cambridgeshire
JOB – Production Engineer
LOCATION – Cambridgeshire
TERM - Permanent
SALARY – £28,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a Production Engineer on a permanent basis in Cambridgeshire with experience in the electronics manufacturing environment. This will be for an electronics manufacturing company with your main duties to develop and maintain manufacturing processes.
The Production Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in a relevant Engineering / Manufacturing Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant technical position.
- Working experience of a Production / Manufacturing position previously.
- Knowledge of various electro-mechanical production methods.
- Have the ability to communicate with other members of staff and management.
- Good knowledge of Continuous Improvement and Lean manufacturing methods.
- Working experience of 3D CAD modelling systems e.g. Solidworks
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience working within an ISO9001 working environment
- Ability to work independently as well as team.
The main duties of production engineer role will involve:
- Implement, develop and maintain manufacturing processes in an electro-mechanical environment.
- Train staff on introduced or updated processes.
- Contribute to R&D design reviews and to provide technical insight on manufacturing processes.
- Undertake process risk management e.g. PFMEA
- Working closely with Project Management team.
If you are interested in this position and would like to know more, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
- Contact: Premier Group
- Reference: CWJobs/76022
- Job ID: 86884305