Job Title: Process Engineer
Salary: Up to £32,000
Benefits: Pension scheme, Healthcare Benefits and Training.
The successful candidate will come for a FMCG background and hold a minimum of HNC or equivalent in Engineering.
- Working knowledge of H&S regulations and the control of associated risks in manufacturing
- Detailed understanding of the manufacturing processes and performance requirements
- Adapt a methodical appraoch to problem solving
- Demonstrate good budget control
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To embrace and participate in the Worksafe Health and Safety programme
- Development and introduction of process logging and systems for existing processes
- Conversion of data to show carbon emmissions to comply with legal requirements
- Lead the project management of new process improvement projects which enhance production capability
- Investigate and delvier OEE improvements and support the sites CI approach
- Provide technical and process engineering support for all Operation areas
- Conduct downtime, availability and scrap analysis on production plant
- Manage the energy reporting process and oversee external verification audits (EU ETS)
If you are interested in this Production Engineer opportunity, click Apply at the bottom of this advert.
Alternatively for further details please contact Amelia Sowden at Questech Recruitment