Another exclusive opportunity has become available from Sental for an experienced Process Engineer to work with one of our Global clients.
Role Overview: Analyse product systems, parts and equipment in order to implement improvements to enhance product output and quality.
Company Overview: A well established global manufacturing organisation who are currently going through expansion.
Location: West Hull
Duration of Employment: Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday office hours
- Support the transfer of products and processes from development to manufacture.
- Carry out detailed analysis of production failures to determine root cause
- Work closely with production and engineering teams to drive continuous improvement
- Improve OEE on all lines and equipment.
- Decrease waste
- Lead on Capex Projects.
- Budget control and responsibility.
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Manufacturing background is essential
- CI experience
- Lean Manufacturing experience
- Must be an excellent communicator and team player
If you feel you have suitable experience for this role then please apply immediately or email your CV (word format ideally) to tim . hills @ sental . co .uk
Please also ensure that you sign up for job alerts at www .Sental .co uk to ensure that you never miss out on any of our latest, national opportunities.
Sental never forward CVs to client’s without prior approval from the candidate.
Although we always aim to respond to every application, unfortunately, due to the high volume of CV’s received each day, this isn’t always possible. Therefore, if you haven’t heard from us within five working days of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
About Sental Recruitment:
- Sental are a recruitment agency that specialise in placing senior level professionals into permanent and fixed term contracts with global, FTSE companies throughout the UK.
- Our management team have over 30 years’ recruitment industry experience.
- Candidate confidentiality is paramount and we never submit a candidate’s details to any role without prior approval.
- We pride ourselves on treating our candidates as clients in their own right.
Mission Statement“Professional, Ethical Recruitment Every Day”