Are you an experienced Process Engineer looking for a new challenge within a market leading, high-quality facility?
Are you self-motivated?
Enjoy a Challenge????
This is for you!
Precision engineering environment with multiple sites throughout the UK, specialising in the castings sector of the manufacturing industry.
The Process Engineer will be responsible for developing the casting process for new product as well as improve the process for existing products, as well as:
- Establish and maintain customer deliverables
- Minimise cost
- Ensure that safety and quality considerations are paramount at all times
Skills & Experience:
The successful Process Engineer will have:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, particularly within castings
- Qualifications in Engineering
- Working knowledge of materials, mechanical or industrial engineering
I would be keen to speak with candidates who have experience as a Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Process Technician or Process Engineer.
This role is commutable from Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Worcester, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Dudley and Kidderminster
For an informal chat or to apply for this position or to discuss any further please send your CV complete with a cover letter ASAP.