Clinitemp are currently working with an award-winning company based in Ashford, Kent and we are seeking a Process Engineer to join their team.
This well-established global company are looking for a meticulous candidate to work with engineering, customers and production to transfer products into manufacturing.
You will provide works instructions and fixtures to aid the production of sub-assemblies and final instruments as well as fully support the manufacturing facility when implementing new processes and products.
- Structure manufacturing computer system
- Implement engineering change notes
- Set up manufacturing work cells
- Write process instructions
- Build pilot production units
- Provide antistatic precautions
- Train production staff
- Define manufacturing jigs and fixtures
- Write works instructions and procedures
- Provide manufacturing work flow charts
- Investigation of new tools and processes
- Problem solving - general and project related
- Liaison with Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Liaison with Engineering Department
- Provide estimates for both products and plant
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Maths English and Science grades A-C GCSE or equivalent
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Experience of volume manufacturing
This position is full time, 39 hours per week. 7.30am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs and 7.30am - 12.30pm on a Friday.
Other company benefits: Free parking, 25-days holiday, 8% non-contributory pension, life insurance and Simply health medical plan.
Clinitemp are a Recruitment Agency working on behalf of their client.