Salary Range: £38k - £43k per annum
Industry: Motorsport Manufacturing
A world class manufacturer and supplier to the Motorsport and Automotive world are searching for a Process Engineer with the ability to provide comprehensive management of a variety of projects with the aim of improving efficiency and maximising return on investment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting work and method studies to identify the relevance of a proposed project
- Produce and maintain project plans to identify effort against cost and return
- Work closely with department managers, engineers and machinists
- Communicate with customers and suppliers including providing technical support and advice on the manufacturing process
- To design and implement group technology and cellular manufacturing concepts throughout the facility
- Managing projects including; process enhancements, new processes, capital investment and lean manufacturing principles
The ideal candidate will have the following skills or experience:
- Qualified to a minimum of a HNC/HND in an engineering related discipline
- Have some knowledge or experience within the motorsport or automotive industry
- Excellent organisational skills
- Exceptional ability to prioritise workload
- IT skills (MS Office suite and AutoCAD)
- Familiarity with manufacturing processes, procedures, controls and quality standards
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.