Join a leading multinational aerospace and defence organisation as a Contact Process Engineer in Glascoed.
Opportunities like this don’t come around often… would you like the challenge of supporting a business making an impact on some of the biggest projects in the UK defence market right now? Do you have what it takes? Yes? Then this is the job for you!!
Due to continued investment, this manufacturing business at the cutting edge of technology is searching for the Contact Process Engineer to join their growing team in Glascoed on a 6-month contract. This role pays £ 29.77 per hour.
The successful candidate will be awarded with this phenomenal opportunity to work with a true leader on some of the biggest challenges and most advanced technologies in the industry.
Within the Contact Process Engineer role, you’ll be responsible for:
* Planning and managing manufacturing process development activities.
* Coordinating development activities to establish supporting data.
* Coordinating and managing a project data file capturing salient data.
To succeed within the Contact Process Engineer role, you’ll have experience in a similar position, and you’ll ideally have the following skills:
* HNC / HND Mechanical, Manufacturing, Chemical or equivalent.
* Experience and demonstrated knowledge of materials processing.
* Experience and demonstrated knowledge in manufacturing in a high hazard environment.
* Experience carrying out Risk Assessments on manufacturing processes and equipment.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we’d love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Contact Process Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the ‘apply now’ button.
***PLEASE NOTE: Start dates are imminent so apply now!!!***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.