Chemical Process Operator
We are working with a specialist advanced manufacturer / supplier to the global aerospace industry who are currently recruiting a chemical process operator.
- Blasting, cleaning and preparation of component parts ahead chemical processing.
- Handling of chemicals used in the processing area.
- Loading and unloading of parts into the processing tanks.
- Completing process documentation and logs.
- Lab analysis of chemical solutions.
- Cleaning and maintenance of processing tanks.
- Measuring test pieces using micrometer.
Skills / requirements
- Experience of working with chemicals is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of COSHH standards is essential.
- Knowledge of ISO / AS9100 quality systems is desirable.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.