Chemical Process Operator
CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATOR
Role: Chemical Process Operator
Duration: Full time, Permanent, Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm NO SHIFT WORK!
Location: Within reach from Bury St Edmunds/Newmarket & Haverhill
Salary between £20,000-£23,000 depending on experience
This is a great opportunity for a motivated candidate to join a small friendly team in a growing company!
This position is working in the factory manufacturing the chemicals. This is an ideal role for a Chemistry graduate to progress with a company however candidates with experience will definitely be considered and offered a higher salary.
* Preparation of raw materials
* Charging / discharging batch reactors (chemicals / manual handling)
* Control of field batch sheets and documentation
* Analysis of products to ensure customer specification met
* Labelling of final products
* Observe and control chemical reactions
* Knowledge of current HSE / COSHH regulations would also be beneficial
* Complete QC documentation and take samples using the latest sampling techniques
* Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required
* Graduate in Chemistry or equivalent
* Technical training preferred
* Previous experience in a chemical / batch manufacturing environment
This role does not include shift work or weekends. Due to the location of the company, you will require transport.
Thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy, please ensure that your CV is up to date and all relevant information to this job role is clearly visible. This position is being recruited by Lauren in our Bury St Edmunds office.
If you have not heard from myself or one of my colleagues within 7 days of your application please assume your application has not been successful.
Hales Group Ltd collects and keeps information from applicants, so that we can monitor our recruitment process, ensure compliance with the Equal Opportunities policy, and when appropriate send you details of future job opportunities. We keep your name and address, and details of your application. If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.