Process Engineer – Process Plant. Horsham, West Sussex. c£30-35,000 basic plus benefits. Niche supplier of industrial equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications, are looking to strengthen their process team. Excellent opportunity for a degree qualified candidate in a Chemical/Process focused background to enhance their career with a company having an eye on succession planning!
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- The company specialise in the design and build of industrial equipment, plant and solutions for water treatment and other applications.
- Roughly 60/70 headcount business, roughly 20 million t/o with the vision to double within the next 5 years.
- Currently in the process of moving to a brand new, state of the art facility only a couple of miles from their current site.
- Friendly team in a company with a strong and diverse customer base. Strong on career development.
- Completive starting salary with an initial guideline of between £30,000 - £35,000. With wider benefits including; company pension, private healthcare and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The job will involve:
- The Process Engineer will be responsible for delivering process designs for new projects in support of sales bids.
- Projects will include; Industrial plant equipment, solutions for waste water treatment, hazardous waste and other applications.
- Preparing design output registers, process flow diagrams, calculations and plant/equipment technical specifications.
- Provide Engineering design advice to contract managers for pre-contract designs.
This job will suit:
- A Chemical / Process focused Engineer with experience within an industrial plant, waste water or Chemical Process type background.
- You will become an integral part of the Process Engineering team, responsible for delivering process designs for new projects and in support of sales bids.
- You will be qualified up to degree level in a Chemical / Process or similar discipline.
This job is commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Guildford, Leatherhead, Brighton, Shoreham, Worthing, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead, Reigate, Dorking, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey and surrounding areas.
To apply, please contact Jack Ludford from Euro Projects Recruitment Ltd.
This job is posted by Euro Projects Recruitment, a recruitment consultancy specialising in engineering and manufacturing appointments from tool room to boardroom. We combine over 100 years of technical knowledge and recruitment expertise to introduce the best candidates to the best companies. We are passionate about your future and persistent in our efforts to secure you the right job.