Graduate Process Engineer
Graduate Process Engineer for growing engineering company. Serving the global market place in the automotive and combustion engine market you will be responsible for helping with the processing required for future product design.
With a strong academic background and some commercial experience (industrial placement year ideal) in engineering which involves a strong amount of specification, report writing and process engineering the Graduate will be hand-held in the first 6 months working on projects varying in systems engineering of the product. Lots of scope for promotion for the hard working applicant!
This team is growing and the successful Graduate Process Engineer will not be held back if they chose to move up the ranks within the division.
The Graduate Process Engineer must have:
- 1st or 2.i in MEng, BEng, MSc or similar
- Some CAD design experience (degree and/or commercial experience)
- Preferable and aptitude & some experience with Analysis, CFD, MatLAB, Ansys or similar numeric analysis
- Aptitude to implement engineering principles
- Grasp of process, process approval, supplier quality
- Superb report writing and documentation skills
- Superb written and spoken English skills
The aim is that the Graduate Process Engineer will become a key member of the Process and Supplier Quality Engineering team. Typical responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing development project plans of engineering parts
- Help in defining component parts
- Creating a specification document on said parts
- Documenting and managing large data sets
- Speaking to suppliers when required
- Where necessary, liaise with design, analysis and other engineering teams on FEA, analysis, production & manufacture
Fantastic opportunity for a technical capable and bright degree educated Mechanical Designer to join a fantastic automotive business!