Process Engineering Manager
PROCESS ENGINEERING MANAGER
We have a wonderful opportunity, if you are a Process Engineering Manager, who is looking to join a growing, stable organisation.
This is a multi-site International manufacturing company, and the vacancy has arisen at the centre of excellence.
Utilising the very latest of modern manufacturing technology, you will be managing the Project Process Engineering team in the UK. You will ensure on-time delivery of processes, tools and equipment.
- Define optimum process to manufacture new products
- Define layout for each production line
- Ensure Process FMEA
- Approve technical specifications for tools and investments
- Define best method
- Ensure capacitive investments are running at rate before mass production launch
- Estimate cycle times
- Provide feasibility and cost estimations
- Collaborate with costing
- Support the Process Engineering
- Ensure lessons are learnt from previous projects into new projects
- Manage suppliers to meet project requirements
- Organise the Process engineering team to meet the Project targets
- Ideally you will be educated to Degree standard, or equivalent experience
- Solid knowledge of Process Engineering management gained from within the automotive industry, or other high- volume manufacturing
- Tool and equipment design and technical specification experience
- Process FMEA
- Excellent project management experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Salary : £50,000 - £60,000
- Car Allowance
- Generous Bonus
- Life Assurance
- Outstanding Prospects And
- Location : Warwick / Leamington Spa
- Potential Progression
- Environment : Manufacturing
This is an outstanding opportunity to continue to advance your career within a highly respected, busy manufacturing business. No two days will be the same! You will be challenged, stretched, but leave every day feeling a sense of achievement. Plus, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and benefits and enjoy the pleasure of working in a modern, pleasant and encouraging working environment.
Send your CV ASAP.