Graduate Process Engineer
This is an extremely exciting, new opportunity for a graduate process engineer to join a rapidly growing company operating in the renewable energy sector. They have already established a strong presence in this sector by winning some major projects and filling up their order book for the next few years.
As a process engineer you will be joining a team of experienced and driven individuals that has grown from 70 to 180 in only 12 months, working from their facility in Sheffield. Their pipeline of work over the next few years will see the team grow even further and will allow you to work on some exciting high value projects
You will start off working on their biggest project to date, the work done on this project will be used as a template for other large projects for years to come so this is the best time to get involved. wouldn't you like to see the work you've completed be an instrumental part to the development and success of a company?
Skills and experience:
- Degree educated (Chemical or Mechanical)
- Knowledge of compressed gases, pressure systems and the PED.
- Familiar with process control/PLC systems
- Familiar with safety integrated systems
- SIL calculations
- Ability to produce process design documents such as PFD, Process Calculations and P&ID
- The opportunity to work on some exciting projects
- The opportunity to work on the latest technology in renewable energy
- Working for a rapidly growing company
- A strong order book with a lot of projects to work on
- Competitive salary
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then please contact Luke Jones @ Insight Engineering to discuss the opportunity.